The white and the denim


 
 I wanted to try this white skirt with a denim shirt and although the unpredictable nordic summer prevented me to take out the jacket, this is my own version of a recurrent look (the white skirt and the denim jacket, like the name of a western movie) Still funny to me, this kind of outfit are called cowboy chic ;-)

Tenia ganas de intentar esta falda blanca con una camisa de mezclilla y aunque el impredecible verano nórdico no me dejo quitarme la chaqueta, así salio mi propia variante de un modelito ya muy visto (todo mundo tiene derecho intentar su la suya ¿no?)
Con todo me sigue pareciendo gracioso que a este tipo de atuendos algunos les llaman cowboy chic  ;-) 
 white cotton and crochet skirt: Atmosfere / denim tank: H&M / denim shirt: Guess / olive and denim jacket: Levi's / boots: Aldo / wood beans earings & necklace : Ana Rosa Aceves

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bizzare case of stripes

Nicely flat

Play into hands